July 14, 2016

Saying Goodbye:

Bennett reported to the MTC on Wed. July 6, 2016
(missing Annie - currently in Bolivia with
Humanitarian Especially for Youth)








First Letter:

Hey! yesterday was great. My P-days are Thursdays. This email is supposed to be a short message telling you that I am well. My branch president is Eldon Cannon of branch 45, Brother John Chambers is his 1st counselor and brother Allan Neilsen is his 2nd counselor. My companion is elder Semidain (something like that). One person didn't have a companion so he got put in with us and we are now a trio. I room with my actual companion and four other elders who are also going to Alaska. They all seem to be pretty cool. I kinda got lucky. There's is one from Texas who seems to be the most normal.

my unit number is #156
My address is 2005 North 900 East, Provo, Utah 84604

I cant believe how well the first day went. The spirit is incredibly strong here. I have been able to be in tune with the holy ghost and share my thoughts and comments with the other elders and sisters more than I thought. I love and miss you.

Elder Ogden




















No comments:

Post a Comment