February 6, 2018

Broom sticks are perfectly Balanced:

Solid week out here in Bear Mountain. Elder Birth and I have been busy with meeting new people and continuing to work with the investigators we currently have.

MLC was this past week. All the zone leaders serving outside of Anchorage get to spend the night at the mission home the night before the meeting. It's always fun seeing and catching up with some friends. It's pretty wild how serving in Alaska you never get to meet some missionaries or see friends for months. Some missionaries literally travel a few hundred miles to come particpate in meetings. MLC was inspiring as always.

As a zone we got together and tracted in an area on Saturday Morning. I always love doing these big tracting sessions. It's cool to have a bunch of missionaries come into an area and knock out a neighborhood.

Elder Birth blew my mind this past week. He showed me how most all broom sticks are perfectly balanced. I didn't believe him at first but then he showed me and I couldn't deny it. Maybe some of you already know about that but I didn't so I of course had to take a pic.

 Have a great week.

Elder Ogden



                

You always have your eyes peeled serving in Alaska. Moose can sneak up on ya at any time especially when you walk around a corner to knock on someone's door.


No comments:

Post a Comment