August 14, 2017

Greenies like to Tract:

Hello. Hello. This week was really fun. Half of the week was spent with logistics. The other half was spent working hard in Delta Junction with my new comp Elder Johnson.

The first half of the week was pretty relaxed and chill. I was hosted in Fairbanks for a night. I got to spend P-day with the missionaries up there. I loved seeing and being hosted by some good friends. I also flew down to Anchorage then spent the night there with some other awesome missionaries. On Wednesday all of the new missionaries met their companions. My new companion is Elder Johnson. He's from St. George. He's a super hard worker. Over all he's just a stud missionary. I've really enjoyed working with him.

Ever since we've gotten back to Delta. We've just been putting in the work. I've been loving every second of it. Even though it's a small community we've been tracting like crazy. All day everyday. I've actually come to enjoy tracting quite a bit. Wish us luck as we continue to tract out Delta!

Have a great week



No comments:

Post a Comment