August 7, 2017

Hiking's not for everyone:

Hello. Hello. This week went by really quick. Last Monday Elder Havenar and I had quite the experience attempting to hike a hill. We received transfer calls from President Toone. Elder Havenar is going home in a few days. I will be picking up a greenie missionary in Anchorage.

Last monday was pretty exhausting as Elder Havenar and I hiked this hill called Donelly Dome. We've been talking to a lot of members about the hike for the past few weeks and finally decided to do it. We were told it would only take and hour and a half. It ended up taking five hours. Ahh. I had a good time though. I don't know about my comp on the other hand.

We've been taking it easy this week with Elder Havenar injuring himself on the hike. He was told to stay off his legs for a few days. It's a good thing we have a car to drive instead of biking everywhere. 

Transfer calls came. I will be training a new missionary. I'm really excited to have some greenie fire in my mission again. My logistics are pretty crazy. I will be in Fairbanks for today and tomorrow. I then spend a night in Anchorage and pick up my comp then fly back to Fairbanks. We will then do all our picking up the car, shopping, etc then take the long drive back to Delta on Wednesday night.

Elder Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment