October 30, 2017

Closing Delta Junction:

Transfer calls are in!

With the upcoming transfers Elder Johnson and I will both be leaving Delta Junction. Delta Junction is actually going to be closed for a little while. President Toone has told us that there simply isn’t enough missionaries in the mission at the current moment. Hopefully we get more missionaries soon. It was sad telling all the members of the close but thankfully they are all awesome and will continue to do missionary work.

With the transfer Elder Johnson will be moving to Kalifornsky Beach. I will be moving to Chugiak. I’ll be serving in the Bear Mountain Ward with Elder Barney as Zone Leader.  I am out of this world thrilled to serve with Elder Barney.  I would say we served around each other while I was in Petersburg but I was on my own island while he was in Canada. We saw each other for a couple days but never got to fully know each other. Anyways I’m super pumped to serve with him because he’s a good friend.

We’ve been busy getting the area ready to be closed. Hopefully we’ll be able to accomplish everything we need to. Tomorrow Elder Johnson and I will pack up everything and drive the six hours to anchorage. Wish us luck on the icy roads.

Have a great week.







No comments:

Post a Comment