November 6, 2017

Bear Mountain Ward:

This past week was amazing. Elder Barney is officially my new comp. The Bear Mountain Ward is amazing. The work here is moving forward steadily.

I officially am now in Chugiak serving with Elder Barney. The seven hour drive from Delta Junction to Anchorage was absolutely beautiful.  I’ve never seen anything more majestic in my life. It’s something words can’t describe.

The Bear Mountain Ward members are all studs. They all are super cool. I’m excited to be serving with them. The work is amazing right now in Bear Mountain. We have a baptism coming up this week. We are also working with three other solid investigators who are looking forward to baptisms soon. I’m so pumped to teach and work with them all.

Sorry for the short email. I’ll tell you more about the area and things once I’ve officially settled in.

Have a great week




No comments:

Post a Comment