November 20, 2017

Broken iPad

I unfortunately will not be writing a weekly email today. I also won't be responding to a lot of emails bc I accidentally broke my iPad screen yesterday. I'm using a computer at a members house right now so I don't have a lot of time. I also can't figure out how to send my photos using the ipad to computer. 

I'll be in Anchorage today seeing how I can get my ipad screen fixed so I can get back to the usual stuff. I don't know how much it will cost to replace the screen, hopefully not too much. I'll keep you updated on how things go. Hopefully I'll have a working tablet in a week or two.

Other than me breaking my ipad on accident, this week was amazing. Three people committed to being baptized in December. We're working a lot with our investigators. I'm excited for the month of December. It's going to be a white Christmas.

Love and miss you.

Elder Ogden

Pictures from Bennett's FB page that read: "The Book of Mormon is the Express Way to Happiness!"

 


No comments:

Post a Comment