January 23, 2018

Meditating feels pretty good:

Super solid week out here in the AK, I'll just give a quick update.

Transfer calls are in. Elder Hunter will he returning home this week. With upcoming transfer I will be serving with Elder Birth. He's a really cool dude. I'm stoked to serve with him. We both came into the mission field in July so it's going to be a party serving with someone I came out with.

We had a lesson with Marty and Monica. We tracted into Monica a few weeks ago and have been in contact ever since. Her husband Marty just returned from a work trip, so we taught them the restoration together for the first time. It was thrilling answering the questions they had. It was definitely a lesson where the spirit was felt.

We're still working with Zane and Daniel and all the other investigators in the area. Due to busy schedules it's been challenging setting up times to meet. With the new transfer I'm looking forward to seeing some baptisms and helping people progress.

This past week we went back to a dude we tracted into. His name is Rich. Rich is a very spiritual man. He likes his yoga, meditation, etc. It's been cool talking with the man about all sorts of things. He's very open to hear what we have to say so we've been teaching him here and there. We even meditated with him for a good while. It was my first time meditating and I have to say it felt pretty good. He even gave us a painting of Jesus afterwards.

Sorry but I have no pictures.

Have a great week,

Elder Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment