June 25, 2018

Last week in the Field

Great week here in Palmer. It's been weird knowing that everything I do from here on out is a last for me on my mission. I had my last zone conference. It was really cool having my exit interview with the mission President.

It was also the summer solstice this week. It's incredible how bright it is around midnight. One of the names Alaska has is the land with the midnight sun. And it's so true. The sun is always out.

Elder Jarvis and I have been visiting a lot of potential families right now. We especially have been working with Vivian and her family. It's been amazing working with them.

Sorry for the short email. Crazy to think this is my last week in the field. I hope you'll have a solid week.

Elder Ogden


Here's a couple photos from last pday. We went on a quick hike with our investigators

No comments:

Post a Comment