October 24, 2016

Goodbye Elder Agad:

I got a new companion. His name is Elder Bacon. He's really obedient which kinda sucks. It's a complete opposite of Elder Agad. It should be good serving with him.

On transfers I got to spend the night in anchorage with Elder Paulson. That was way fun. It's been snowing a lot here. It's definitely going to be a white Halloween.

Elder Bacon and I have been seeing a lot of blessings in the Fishhook area. Apparently the President has been talking a lot about it. I'm actually going to ask to stay here for at least another transfer. Our investigator read all of D & C in a week and is constantly finding more and more out about doctrine. She's already paying tithing and we haven't taught her it yet. It's just really amazing here.

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write today but that's pretty much everything. I'll write more next week.

Elder Ogden



No comments:

Post a Comment